You can now shop on line and put your selected items in your basket and pay online via paypal.
However, if for any reason you have seen an item of jewellery at an exhibition or craft event and would like to order the said item. You can phone/text/email me details on contact page with your request.
Payment can be made via Bank transfer or send a personal cheque.
Visits to my studio are encouraged, by appointment only. Please either phone/text/email details on contact page.
Margot would be delighted to hear from you if you have any queries or feedback. Commissions are also gladly undertaken.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions made on this website.
Please read them carefully:
Placing an order signifies that you agree to the terms and conditions of sale.
Margot Hartley Jewellery reserves the right at any time to amend or update these terms and conditions, and you agree to be bound by such amendments or updates. Any changes which are made will take effect on the date they are posted on this website.
- Due to fluctuations in precious metal prices Margot Hartley Jewellery reserves the right to alter prices at any time, without prior notice.
- ORDERS AND PRICES:
All items are made by hand and usually take 1-2 weeks.
At busier times i.e: before major Craft events bespoke items will take up to 4 weeks.
- Margot Hartley Jewellery uses a well known and secure online payment system. Once payment has been authorised, you will receive notification of your order via email.
- Payment may also be made via personal cheque, bank transfer (BACS) or cash.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. You will be advised by email if for any reason your item cannot be delivered in the timeframe outlined above.
- If you require your order for a specific date then Margot will do her utmost to deliver, but cannot be held responsible if the item is not received in time.
DELIVERY AND REFUNDS:
- All orders are sent using the Royal Mail Special Delivery Service with adequate insurance for the value of goods.
- Orders over £250 are carriage free and will be despatched as outlined above.
- If your order is faulty or damaged please make contact immediately.
- In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your online purchase I will accept return of jewellery (except earrings) within 14 days of purchase for a full refund,exchange or credit note, minus the cost of any postage, PROVIDING the piece has NOT been WORN or DAMAGED in any way.
Items bought in person at an Event/Exhibition/Craft Fair can only be returned for exchange or credit note. For hygiene reasons, EARRINGS cannot be exchanged or returned unless faulty.
- COMMISSIONS/BESPOKE ORDERS; all commissions and bespoke orders are subject to a NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT 50% of the agreed price. On completion the full amount must be paid and there are no returns or refunds for commissioned/bespoke orders.
- WITH REGARDS TO RETURNS please contact me prior to returning any good with details of the problem. Items must be returned using a secure delivery service and insured to the full value of the goods (i.e.: Royal Mail Special Delivery Service) I am not responsible for the delivery cost of returned items or for any loss or damage of items being returned for exchange, refund or credit.
- Please also be aware that Margot cannot accept responsibility for any variation in colour of non precious or precious metals illustrated on this website. Colours may not be exact due to different computer monitors and browsers.
- All items are handmade and therefore small imperfections or variations may occur. Due to the nature of natural materials, stones and gemstones colours may vary.
- Margot Hartley Jewellery endeavours to ensure all product descriptions and specifications posted on the website are correct. All information issued by Margot Hartley Jewellery is for the sole purpose of giving an appropriate idea of the goods.
CANCELLATION BY MARGOT:
- Margot reserves the right to cancel the contract between her if:
a: There is insufficient stock to cover the order.
b: She does not deliver to your region or country.
c: One of the goods ordered was listed on the website at an incorrect price due to a typo-graphical error.
- If Margot does cancel the contract between her, you will be notified via email and she will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by her as soon as possible. However, in any event with in 30days of your order. Margot is not obliged to offer any additional compensation for any disappointment suffered as a cause.
CANCELLATION BY YOU:
- ONLY UK Residents may cancel their contract to purchase goods within 7 working days of placing the order, providing the goods are returned to Margot immediately in an ‘as sold’ condition with packaging unopened.
- In the event of a cancellation under this provision a full refund, inclusive of postage and packaging costs will be given within 30 days of her receipt of the returned goods. Goods must be returned by special delivery. The customer shall not be reimbursed return postage costs.
- The main currency of this website is Pound Sterling.
- Data entry errors or other technical problems may result in inaccurate pricing. If you see any price which you believe may be incorrect, please contact Margot to confirm the price.
DUTIES AND LOCAL TAXES:
- Duties and /or taxes which arise at the point of entry into the destination country, are the responsibility of the customer/purchaser and do not lie with Margot.
- VAT at the current rate of 20% is not included in the prices displayed on the website as Margot is not VAT registered.
EVENTS BEYOND MARGOT’S CONTROL:
- Margot Hartley Jewellery shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect caused to goods delivered by an occurrence beyond her control, including strikes, theft, breakdown of systems or network access, floods, fire, explosion or accident.
Each and every transaction carried out is deemed to be completed within the Unite Kingdom and therefore shall be governed by English Law. The terms of this charter shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Margot takes all reasonable precautions to keep information supplied to her by her customers strictly confidential. She does not supply her ‘Mailing List’ information to third parties
- Information supplied to her may be stored on a computer system, but will not be supplied to any outside agency.
- The contents of these pages on my website inclusive of photographs, designs, logo pictures, written text and any other material are the intellectual property of Margot Hartley Jewellery.
- As a visitor to this website, you agree not to (and not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy , display, reproduce, distribute or commercially exploit such material and content without my knowledge prior to written consent
Copyright 2018 Margot Hartley Jewellery . All rights reserved.